Effective Web Design
The technical details really matter
Mananging and growing a healthy practice in today's ultra-competitive econonmy isn't easy. We handle the tough stuff so you can focus on your patients.
- Secure SSL Security
- We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security technology to protect your patients when they visit site. It helps protect your patient's information from being intercepted by third parties.
- Clear Call to Actions
- In order to make it easy for your website visitors to take the desired actions, you need to create clear and concise call to actions. Place them in strategic locations throughout your website so that they are easily visible and easy to use.
- Professional brand identity
- Your brand identity is a clear representation of who you are, what you do and how your customers will perceive you. It's important that the look and feel of your website is professional and consistent with the image that you want to project, and what your patients are looking for.
- Social media engagement and growth
- People on the go want to share media and information quickly and easily, and social media is the perfect platform for doing so. As a medical professional, it's important to be where your patients are and that means participating in a variety of social media platforms.
- Multiple testimonials
- Online reviews are an important part of the purchasing process for many consumers. In fact, a recent study showed that 88% of consumers read online reviews before making a decision. Your medical practice should have valuable testimonials available for your prospective patients to read on your website.
- A full list of services
- It's important for your website visitors to know exactly what services you offer. Listing a full range of services on your website not only makes it easier for your patients to find what they are looking for, but also helps position you as a leading practitioner in your field.
- Effective SEO strategy
- It's important for your website to rank as high as possible on search engines. A well thought out SEO strategy can help you achieve this goal and will help your ideal patient learn more about your medical services, and be confident in taking the next step.
- A fast loading website
- A slow loading website is frustrating for your visitors and will make them more likely to leave. They are also less likely to come back, which is bad for business. Make sure your website is designed for a fast loading experience so that your patients will have a positive impression of your medical practice.